Terms of business
See Terms and Conditions text in English below
We advise you to read the following terms and conditions carefully before using our online store. If you continue to buy in the Puella online store, it means that you are familiar with and agree with the entire general terms and conditions. PUELLA, Tina Šuler s.p. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Puella online shop. All changes are binding on customers, so we recommend that you regularly review the terms of business.
General terms and conditions of the online store and information about the provider
The general terms and conditions of the Puella online store have been compiled in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1). The Puella online store is an information system intended for the presentation and sale of products to the user. It is operated by Puella, Tina Šuler s.p., hereinafter referred to as the provider/store. The user is the person who uses our system, ie the customer in the online store. Upon registration in the online store, the visitor obtains a username that is the same as his e-mail address, which he determines in his profile and password. The username and password of the user are unambiguously determined and linked to the completed data. After registration, the visitor becomes a user and acquires the right to purchase. The General Terms and Conditions deal with the operation of the Puella online store, user rights and the business relationship between the provider and the customer.
The Puella online store is operated by:
Long name of PRS: PUELLA, cosmetic activity, Tina Šuler, s.p.
Tax number: 90878639
VAT payer: No.
SKD: S96.022 – Cosmetics and pedicure
Date of registration: 1.7.2017
Current account: IBAN SI56 6100 0002 0527 778 (opened on 12.10.2018, DH dd)
Company information on bizi.si // AJPES
The buyer is bound by the general terms and conditions that are valid at the time of purchase (placing an online order). When placing an order, the user is reminded of the general terms and conditions of business and confirms his / her acquaintance with them by placing an order.
Availability of information
The provider undertakes to always provide the buyer with the following information:
- Company identity (company name and registered office, registration number).
- Contact addresses (e-mail, telephone).
- Essential characteristics of the goods (including sales services and guarantees) and the period of validity of this information.
- Product availability (any item offered on the site should be available within a reasonable time).
- Terms of delivery of the product or execution of the service (and method, place and deadline of delivery).
- All prices, which must be clearly and unambiguously set and clearly show whether they already include taxes and transport costs and other charges, and the period of validity of this information.
- Method of payment and delivery or completion, and the validity period of this information.
- Time validity of the offer.
- The period within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal (description of the right of withdrawal in accordance with Article 43.č ZVPot; in cases where the consumer does not have the right to withdraw in accordance with Article 43.č ZVPot, he is explicitly informed.
- Explanation of the complaint procedure, including all details of the contact person or customer service.
Types of users
With a one-time registration in the Puella online store via e-mail, the visitor becomes a member of the Puella online store. Thus, the member (hereinafter also the user) acquires the right to purchase in the online store Puella. Upon registration in the Puella online store, the visitor obtains a username that is the same as his e-mail address and a password. Puella’s username and password are unambiguously identified and linked to the data entered. Registration is also possible during the purchase process. If the user wishes to change his e-mail address at any time later, he must send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The change of e-mail address will be made on the same or the next working day at the latest, and the user will be notified by e-mail.
Ordering takes place via the Internet 24 hours a day, every day of the year. The consumer selects and orders the products available to him in the online store, classified into categories.
Ordering in our online store is safe and easy.
You can make a purchase in the Puella store in five steps: you choose the product or. products and add them to the cart, review the shopping cart, enter your invoice and delivery information, select the method of delivery and payment and confirm the order. We then deliver the selected goods to the selected address as soon as possible.
After placing the order, the buyer receives an e-mail notification that the order has been accepted. It lists the products and quantities selected by the customer. About possible change of the order or cancellation, the buyer must notify the provider to the e-mail address email@example.com, where he must also indicate the purchase number, which is mentioned in the electronic message of purchase.
After placing your order, you will receive a notification by e-mail that we have received the order, confirming receipt of the order in the queue. You typically receive an email notification within 5 minutes, but this may be extended due to different email client settings. The Puella administration always has access to comprehensive information on the status and content of the order on the puella.si website. The administration reviews the order and checks the availability of the ordered items.
After placing the order
Puella reserves the right to refuse an order in the event that the item is no longer in stock or obviously incorrect prices that may arise in the event of errors in automated transfers, of which we will notify you as soon as possible. In case of ambiguity, verification of data or ensuring correct delivery, we can call you at the telephone number you entered when placing the order.
We will prepare the goods within the agreed time and send them to your address. You will also be notified and we will send you a notification by e-mail. In the event that you have ordered goods that cannot be shipped within the promised time due to unforeseen reasons, we will notify you of the new delivery time by phone or to your e-mail address.
The customer can also be informed about up-to-date information regarding the delivery of items via e-mail. If the delivery period is very long and the buyer does not want to wait, the buyer can inform firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone that he will remove the item from the order. Puella returns any funds already paid to the customer, and other items from the order are chosen by the customer – either shipped and delivered, or the entire order is canceled. If the supplier does not confirm the availability of the ordered items no later than two weeks from the date of placing the order, Puella may reject the customer’s order on the grounds that the item is not available. The customer’s order expires on the day of rejection. Puella shall not be liable for any damage resulting from longer delivery times or non-delivery of items that Puella does not have in stock in its own warehouse, unless Puella or the person for whom the company is responsible would have caused it intentionally or from negligence.
Puella prepares, sends or prepares the item for personal collection within the agreed deadline and notifies the customer via e-mail or SMS. In the e-mail, Puella also informs the buyer about the policy of withdrawal from the contract, where he can turn in case of delay in delivery and where he can turn in case of complaint. Puella does not receive SMS messages that are a response to the notification on the preparation and dispatch of the shipment by the courier – Pošta Slovenije, so customers are asked not to reply to SMS messages, but to contact us via the listed contacts (e-mail and phone) .
In the event that the buyer decides to cancel the order in time, the seller must immediately notify email@example.com. If it happens that the order has already been shipped, the buyer rejects the shipment to the delivery service. In the case of personal collection (when the item is ready for collection), the buyer also notifies his wish to cancel the order via the above-mentioned telephone number or by the above e-mail.
The purchase contract between the bidder and the buyer is concluded at the moment when the bidder confirms the order. From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both the provider and the buyer. Prices are valid until changed and the provider can change them without prior notice. In the event that the price of the item changes during the processing of the order, the provider will notify the buyer. The bidder will do its best in any case to provide the buyer with a lower price or. offer an appropriate solution that will go to mutual satisfaction. Otherwise, Puella, Tina Šuler s.p. reserves the right to withdraw from the contract of sale and to refund the purchase price paid to the customer. The sales contract (ie the first order status email) is stored electronically on the Puella server and is accessible to the customer.
Puella is not responsible for any errors (grammatical, typographical and other) in connection with the price of items. In case of any errors, the customer will be notified.
If you want to order by phone, call us on 040567084, Monday to Friday between 8:00 and 15:00. When ordering by phone, we will need the same information as when ordering online. When ordering by phone, you can choose to pay exclusively by cash on delivery or by proforma invoice.
Methods of payment
The following payment methods are available in the online store:
- Cash on delivery * by cash or card upon receipt.
- Payment by offer / proforma invoice ** (you will receive the proforma invoice by e-mail), the deadline for payment of the proforma invoice is five (5) days. After the payment deadline, the provider no longer guarantees the reservation for the ordered products.
* For individual orders, we reserve the right to request payment by bank transfer to the Puella account according to the offer / proforma invoice.
An additional fee of EUR 1.5 is charged for cash on delivery.
** After receiving the payment according to the offer / proforma invoice, the order goes on to the processing process.
Issuance of invoice
After the delivery of the ordered items, Puella also sends the invoice to the customer’s e-mail address. The invoice includes a breakdown of the price and all costs related to the purchase. The buyer is obliged to check the correctness of the data before placing the order. Subsequent objections regarding the correctness of the issued invoices are not taken into account.
All prices on the website are in euros. We are not taxpayers. The price is final. A reduced price is a reduced regular price at which a presented product is sold for a definite or indefinite period of time. All prices in the online store are product prices and do not include shipping costs. Prices are valid at the time of placing the order and do not have a predetermined validity. Prices are valid in case of payment with the above payment methods, under the above conditions. Despite tremendous efforts to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information, price information may be inaccurate. In this case, or in the event that the price of the item changes during the processing of the order, Puella will allow the buyer to withdraw from the purchase. .Discounts and coupons are generally not added together, unless otherwise stated!
The discount code or promotional code brings various benefits when purchasing through the Puella online store. You can find the active code on the title page of the advertising message, in the e-mail of the Puella online store or in other media. The code brings various benefits, from various gifts to discounts. Any code is always limited in time, but must be redeemed within a limited time, otherwise it is invalid. In the event that the customer uses the discount code, or later cancels the order with the used code of his own volition, he is no longer entitled to a new benefit from this code.
Discount codes do not add up and do not apply to products on sale, unless otherwise stated.
The discount code can also be a one-time code, which means you can only use it once.
A combination of different forms of benefits (discount code, promotional code and bonus) within the same order is in principle not possible.
Our contractual partner for the delivery of shipments in Slovenia is Pošta Slovenije
All items in the Puella online store have availability information. Delivery data is valid for working days.
Photographs of products are symbolic and do not guarantee the properties of the products (especially in terms of color deviation). The provider does not commit to the correctness and completeness of the information on the pages of the online store (text or image material).
The placed order can be canceled by the user at no additional cost until the receipt of an electronic message about the shipment of goods. Order cancellation can only be done at info @ puella si. Upon cancellation, the user must provide the following information:
- order number,
- name and surname of the buyer,
- customer address.
In case of non-delivery of products from the order, the bidder reserves the right to cancel the order if the customer does not respond to the bidder’s message. Prior to that, the bidder will inform the customer via e-mail and / or contact him at the telephone number provided when ordering. In the event that the customer does not respond within ten (10) working days, the bidder may cancel the submitted order. Customers who have previously paid for the order via bank transfer will be refunded within five (5) working days of the cancellation of the order.
Damaged, destroyed or lost shipment
In the case of advance payment, the provider is not liable from the moment of delivery of the shipment, with the ordered products, to the delivery service for cases of physical damage, destruction or loss of the shipment, as well as if there is a lack of content in the shipment or if the shipment shows signs openings (packaging has visible damage). In all these cases, the user must initiate a complaint procedure with Pošta Slovenije, namely carry the shipment to the nearest post office in the same condition as it was received, without adding or removing anything, and fill in the complaint report. It also informs the provider on the contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase for legal entities
The purchase process for legal entities is exactly the same as for individuals, except that in the first step you select the option invoice per company and confirm your agreement with the terms of business. If you want a company account, you accept the terms of business that apply to companies. The main difference is in the possibilities of withdrawing from the contract: we enable companies, sole proprietors and other legal entities to return the delivered items within the warranty conditions. The listed legal entities do not have the option to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receiving the item for no reason, as is the case for consumers (natural persons).
Refund of the purchase price for legal entities is not possible. Purchases of legal entities are also subject to the General Terms and Conditions, you can read more about the possibilities of returns under the warranty conditions at the bottom of the page or on the page on returns. VAT payers are also obliged to state their tax number when placing the order.
Security of purchase
The provider uses appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments. For these purposes, the provider uses an SSL certificate issued by an authorized organization.
The buyer is obliged to check the correctness of the data on the invoice and notify the seller of any errors within eight (8) days of receipt. Subsequent complaints are not considered.
Protection of personal data
The Puella store will contact the user via means of distance communication only if the user does not explicitly object to this, and in accordance with the provisions of ZEKom-1.
The provider’s advertising emails will contain the following components:
- They will be clearly and unambiguously marked as advertising messages.
- The sender will be clearly visible.
- Various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such, and the conditions for participation in them will be clearly defined.
- The method of unsubscribing from receiving advertising messages will be clearly presented.
- The provider’s wish not to receive advertising messages will be explicitly respected by the provider.
- Advertising messages will be clearly visible and clearly separated from games and competitions.
The Puella online shop is owned by Puella, Tina Šuler s.p. All rights reserved. The content on the websites may contain material, the copyright of which may also be the property of third parties. Therefore, any transmission of information from the websites is only allowed with the written consent of the owner. We reserve the right to change the terms without prior notice.
Limitation of liability
Puella makes every effort to ensure that the information published on its websites is up-to-date and correct. However, the characteristics of the items, the delivery time or the price may change so quickly that the provider is unable to correct the information on the websites. In such a case, the provider will notify the customer of the changes and allow him to withdraw from the contract or replace the ordered item. The bidder has the option of withdrawing from the contract only if an obvious error is established (Article 46 of the Civil Code). An obvious defect is considered to be a defect in the essential characteristics of the item and all errors that are considered decisive according to the customs of the store or the intention of the customers and which the provider would not confirm or conclude the contract in case of knowledge. This also includes obvious price errors.
Complaints and disputes
The provider respects the applicable consumer protection legislation and makes every effort to fulfill its duty to ensure an effective complaint handling system. Users can send a complaint to the e-mail info@puella.Si. The appeal procedure is confidential. Puella is aware that an essential feature of consumer disputes is the disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the time and costs incurred in resolving the dispute, which is also the main obstacle to the consumer not bringing a dispute to court. Therefore, Puella strives to the best of its ability to resolve any disputes amicably. The bidder must acknowledge receipt of the complaint within five working days, inform the user how long it will take to process it and keep him informed of the progress of the procedure.
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
In accordance with legal norms, Puella does not recognize any provider of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes as competent for resolving consumer disputes that could be initiated by the consumer in accordance with the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act. Puella, which as a provider of goods and services enables online trade in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia, publishes on its website an electronic link to the platform for online resolution of consumer disputes (SRPS).
That regulation derives from the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act, Regulation (EU) no. Regulation (EC) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the online settlement of consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.
Help and additional questions
For all your questions, we are available via e-mail email@example.com or by phone at 040567084.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF SALE
These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) govern the users (“you” or “your”) use of the website (“Site”) and your relationship with PUELLA, kozmetična djelatnost, Tina Sklepič, sp whose registered office is at Trg 1A, 2391 Prevalje, Slovenia (EU) (“we”, “our” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us via postal mail or by email at
By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN SELLER & BUYER
- To make a purchase from our website, you must complete the online registration form.
- All sales are to the Trade by qualified technicians. By placing an order with us you are confirming that you are not a consumer and for the purposes of sale of goods and that you are in business and purchasing the goods for the purpose of that business and not for personal use. We reserve the right to ask you for proof of professional status.
You warrant that the Personal Information which you provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, and current and complete in all respects and in particular you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
You agree to notify us immediately of any changes to Your Personal Information by contacting customer services team by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGE OF TERMS
We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Site after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Site. If you continue to use the Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All products and product information available on the Site are intended for qualified professionals and are for sale on a strictly business to business basis.
- We have the right to ask for proof of professional status, and refuse the order if we believe the person is not to be a trade customer. As a business user, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are insured for products that you are using. Products are not intended for sale to members of the general public.
- You should be competent in using the products sold on this Site. We are not responsible for any injury or damages if unqualified beautician / lash technician are using our products.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description.
- All prices listed on Site are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and us until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT if applicable).
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- Discount vouchers, codes and offers cannot be used on sale products.
- We accept most major credit and debit cards and PayPal
- Payment is due to us in full, prior to dispatch of goods.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Adhesives carry a risk of personal injury if they are not used and applied properly by appropriately qualified professionals, by which we mean someone who holds a certificate of competence in individual eyelash extension, and is knowledgeable in the use and application of all eyelash extension products, particularly adhesives, and is fully insured.
We will only supply adhesives to professionals and we may require to provide proof of compliance with all relevant standards and requirements and are otherwise suitable to apply the adhesives correctly. Should you fail to provide us with information or if we have any reason to suspect that you are not appropriately qualified and compliant, we reserve the right not to supply you with any adhesive.
You agree to use any adhesive as follows:
- You will first conduct a careful and detailed client consultation in which you will check for any potential contraindications.
- If any contraindications are found or indicated you will provide the material safety data sheet to the client’s GP and obtain sign-off from the GP before proceeding any further with the client consultation or treatment.
- You will carry out a 48 hour patch test prior to any use of adhesive products, in accordance with best industry practice, and only proceed with any treatment following a positive outcome to the patch test.
- You will use adhesives only for closed eye treatments.
- You will never use any adhesives on any client who has or has had any eye condition: laser eye correction, open wounds on the face, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, recent semi-permanent make up or facial surgery, or any condition which would otherwise make them unsuitable for the use of adhesive.
We warrant that:
- Products will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered.
- The product will conform with the manufacturer’s latest instructions as set out on the Site at the time of your order.
- The product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the latest instructions as set out on the Site or as on the product itself. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the product strictly in accordance with those instructions.
We try very hard to deliver products in excellent condition. However, if you tell us that the product is faulty, you agree to return the product in its current condition to inspect within a reasonable time. In order to provide you with any resolution for a faulty product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the product, including:
- Order and tracking numbers as we reasonably require.
- Reasonable information in which it is alleged that the product is damaged or defective.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any act of God, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation, regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.